Treatments at the King Clinic are covered by all major health insurers including:
- BUPA (Osteopathy & Physiotherapy)
- AXA PPP (Osteopathy & Physiotherapy)
- Aviva (Osteopathy & Physiotherapy)
- Simply Health (Osteopathy & Physiotherapy)
- Vitality (Osteopathy & Physiotherapy)
- Other health major insurance providers
Please note – that acupuncture treatments may also form part of some physiotherapy insurance treatments and may be used as an adjunctive to osteopathy treatments.
Some insurers such as BUPA, AXA PPP and Aviva may require a GP referral.
Please note BUPA patients can now get authorised for the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions by BUPA over the phone without a GP referral.
Some policies also have an excess which you will have to pay and recover the remainder from your insurer.
So if you have had a car or other accident and have legal cover, ask your insurance companies solicitors to arrange for free physiotherapy treatment and we will willingly set up registration with any other intermediary companies that allocate physiotherapy or rehabilitation treatments.